VITAMIN E OIL BENEFITS FOR OVERALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY THAT NEVER KNEW
Vitamin E is a type of vitamin that is often used to treat skin health. In addition, vitamin E is also an important nutrient that can support the performance of many organs. This substance also has an antioxidant effect that can slow the body’s cells from damage. Vitamin E has also been known for a long time in the world of beauty, added to various beauty products. But these vitamins and antioxidants often lose prestige when new beauty care ingredients appear on the market. Even though vitamin E has a variety of benefits for skin beauty. According to cosmetics expert Tatiana Kononov, vitamin E is very beneficial for the skin, especially if combined with other antioxidants. This vitamin can be the first protection of the skin from external adverse effects.
So, now we will try to see how the benefits of vitamin E oil are for health and beauty :
1. Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Health
- Overcoming fine lines and wrinkles. Dry skin tends to look more wrinkled than moist skin. To overcome this, the moisturizing benefits of vitamin E oil can help the skin look younger and wrinkle less. Even so, this claim cannot be proven scientifically. The best strategy for preventing wrinkles is to avoid direct sunlight and use sunscreen.
- Maintaining nail health. Are your nails yellow, peeling and with cracks? If so, it looks like you should consume lots of vitamin E or use a moisturizer that contains vitamin E. This method is useful for preventing cuticle nails cracked and dry skin around the nails.
- Prevents sunburn. A study revealed, the benefits of vitamin E can prevent and reduce sunburn due to sunburn. The function of vitamin E is believed to moisturize and help relieve burning and itching caused by sunburn. However, wearing sunscreen and avoiding direct sunlight remains the best strategy for protecting the skin.
- Improve sperm quality. The function of vitamin E that can be obtained especially for men is its ability to improve the quality of sperm damaged by free radicals. Research shows that supplementation containing selenium, vitamin E and vitamin C can improve sperm quality and movement.
- Overcoming diabetes. Vitamin E can also be used to help treat diabetes and its complications. In addition, vitamin E can be used to prevent cancer (antioxidants), especially lung cancer and oral cancer in smokers, colon cancer, colon polyps, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer and stomach cancer. Numerous studies reveal, the benefits of vitamin E that can be obtained by the body because of its antioxidant content. In addition, antioxidants are believed to be able to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Reducing medication side effects. If you experience side effects from the use of drugs such as dialysis and radiation, consumption of vitamin E is believed to reduce the side effects of both drugs. In addition, taking vitamin E before and after chemotherapy with cisplatin is thought to reduce the risk of nerve damage.
- Maintain hormone levels. Another benefit of vitamin E is to balance the endocrine and nervous system because it is able to balance the hormone system. Some symptoms of hormones that are not balanced include weight gain, urinary tract infections, abdominal pain due to menstruation, to allergies and excessive anxiety. Consumption of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin E can prevent the emergence of the above complaints.
- Balancing sebum production. Excess oil on the scalp also triggers a number of problems. Not only does it make your hair limp, excess oil also clogs the pores of the scalp or even triggers mold. Nevertheless, this can be overcome by using vitamin E. Vitamin E can absorb excess oil without making the scalp feel dry. No wonder the benefits of vitamin E are said to have an active role in maintaining the scalp moisture.
- Blood circulation in the scalp. The benefits of vitamin E sequel is to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp to make it more smooth. This condition will certainly make the scalp cells receive more oxygen so that their health is maintained. In addition, smooth blood circulation also stimulates the growth of healthier hair follicles. So, don’t be surprised if your hair becomes thicker and healthier.
1. Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Beauty
- Smooth stretch marks. This is the enemy of skin beauty with women, now, you can try treatment with Vitamin E Oil. According to Dr. Mukesh Girdhar, a dermatologist, was quoted as saying by NDTV, “Applying Vitamin E Oil to areas of problematic skin routinely can help increase the levels of nutrients in skin cells so that it helps reduce stretch marks on the skin area.”
- Restoring scars on the skin. “Vitamin E helps the process of skin regeneration, so if it helps eliminate pigmentation in the form of brown spots or minor scars on the skin,”
- Moisturize dry and chapped lips. Dry, peeling, and cracked lips are not only not beautiful, but they can also cause painful sores. You can apply Vitamin E Oil to the surface of dry and cracked lips to restore suppleness and moisture.
- Used to moisturize the face. Vitamin E basically has antioxidant content that helps fight the aging process, so using Vitamin E oil on the face can have a good beauty effect for facial skin because in addition to moisturizing, calming, and protecting from the adverse effects of pollution and the environment.
- Disguise dark spots. Dark spots on the skin can be caused by various factors, including free radicals, aging, or liver problems. Antioxidants in vitamin E can reduce damage caused by free radicals that can cause hyperpigmentation or dark spots on the skin.
- Treating sunburned skin. Vitamin E can also restore skin that burns Ultra Violet rays faster. Antioxidants in it can neutralize the effects of free radicals caused by ultraviolet radiation, so the poignant effects can be more quickly lost.
- Overcoming the symptoms of premature aging. Vitamin E can rejuvenate dull, wrinkled, and sagging skin. This vitamin can increase collagen production which is important for maintaining skin elasticity.
Those are some of the benefits of vitamin E oil which is useful for health and beauty. Please try it…!!!